[Gvsig_desarrolladores] [gvSIG Mobile 0.3] Bug in WKFRasterDriver?

Stefano Orlando orste en libero.it
Mie Mayo 18 12:25:26 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm experimenting this behavior with raster layers with external .wld
file ('WKFRasterDriver', I assume). See attached file for some data.

- Startup a new project with EPSG: 32633
- Load 'big_extent.shp'
- Load 'north.gif'
- Do some "zoom in", "zoom out", "zoom extent"; all is ok
- Go in 'Layer Properties' and invert the display order of the layers (now
'big_extent.shp' is above 'north.gif')
- Do 'zoom extent' and the raster layer is wrongly transformed to the
maximum extent

Another:
- Startup a new project with EPSG: 32633
- Load 'south.gif'
- Load 'north.gif'
- Do some "zoom in", "zoom out", "zoom rectangle"; all is ok
- Do 'zoom extent' and the raster 'south.gif' is wrongly positioned below
'north.gif'

Perhaps a bug in the driver assuming an incorrect affine transformation (it
seems that the parameters of the affine transformation are not changed but
maintained between one layer to another)?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Stefano