[Gvsig_english] Urgent PostGIS gvsig help

erwan bocher erwan.bocher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:21:05 CET 2006

Hola a todos,

I must prepare a course this week-end for my students. I'd like to use gvsig
and postgis with them.
The JDBC wizard works fine but I'd like to create a plugin to import a
specific layer from postgis to gvsig. Student must clic on a menu in gvsig
and the menu import the layer. The name of the menu is the name of the
layer. Connection parameters are statics (stored in the plugin code).

My problem is that I want to transform a ResultSet to a gvsig layer.

Thanks in advance

R1.