[Gvsig_english] gvSIG with R

Cesar Martinez Izquierdo cesar.martinez at iver.es
Thu Aug 2 08:47:18 CEST 2007

G. Allegri escribió:
> Unfortunatly I'm not a so well experienced Java developer, but I will
> give a try :-)
> Maybe, a first step, would be interfacing gvSIG data structures with R ones.
> Could you suggest me some resources about gvSIG data management, or is
> the "javadoc" the unique documentation?
> Regards,
> Giovanni

I'm afraid that Javadoc is the only "document" about gvSIG data
management for the moment. Maybe other developers in the list are able
to point to some other resource, or may describe you the main data
structures, but probably you need to explain which kind of R objects you
want to interface.

Greetings,

--
César Martínez Izquierdo