[Gvsig_english] Re: Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 16

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Dec 21 14:56:57 CET 2007

Hello,

- the ojdbc14.jar must ONLY be copied to: extensiones/com.iver.cit.gvsig/lib

- we are using ALL_... for both reading and inserting, so I guess we should use ALL... when reading tables and USER... when writing tables, is it ok like that?

- thanks for the info about EPSG.

Regards
,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio