AW: [Gvsig_english] New epsg Codes for Austria

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Tue Jul 10 16:16:09 CEST 2007

Peter.Sykora at ooe.gv.at wrote:

>Hi Diego,
>thanks for the quick reply. OK, I´ll wait for the next CRS version (any ideas when this will released?).

We're finishing last pre-release test and we hope to have a 1.1RC1
version end of this week or begining of next one. This will be a
repackaging of gvSIG including jCRS+geoDB inside main distribtion, with
filed calculator, new annotation theme and some other minor changes.
Will include a lot of bug corrections.

greetings
    Luis