[Gvsig_english] Image processing functionalities: integration with other Oper Source sw (ILWIS)

ernesto sferlazza e.sferlazza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:12:07 CEST 2007

Hi list
I don't know if this mailing list is the right place to announce news abot
other software, but I think it could be very useful to know that from  July
1st, 2007, *ILWIS 3.4 Open *software is freely available ('as-is' and free
of charge) as open source software (binaries and source code) under the
52°North initiative (GPL license). This sw includes image processing
tools that I have not found among GVSIG functionalities, like geometric
transformations and resampling applied to raster.
The link to download the mentioned sw is:
http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=core-52n&filename=52n-Ilwis-v3-04-00.zip&use_mirror=switch

Best regards
ing. Ernesto Sferlazza
SIT Provincia regionale  di Agrigento