[Gvsig_english] can gvsig connect to distant postgis database

jaume dominguez faus jaume.dominguez at iver.es
Mon Jun 11 09:07:24 CEST 2007

I agree with Giovanni. Probably, this problem comes from the grants or
permissions configured in the database. Postgres has lots of security
configuration options either for network issues (before connected) and
for data access (once connected). If you find that you can edit normally
with other tool but you cannot do so with gvSIG then I'd ask you to
report us.

host?
version?
os?