[Gvsig_english] comparison between gvSIG and another java-based GIS: openjump. Possible?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Jun 12 16:28:06 CEST 2007

Hi Simone,
Thank your very much for this comment - this is very interesting. Do you have
some details about this test? When did you perform it, with which versions of
the two applications? Other opinions?
Personally, I would like to add that the installation procedure of gvSIG is
very clear. I have still problems to get this app running... ;(

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Am Dienstag 12 Juni 2007 pH:57:14 nachmittags/abends schrieb Simone
Casciaroli: