[Gvsig_english] gvSIG eclipse plugin

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:55:41 CEST 2007

But we don't speak about a plugin of gvSig, a real improvement to
gvSIG functionality,  for example a porting of all ArcMap
functionality on gvSIG, we are spoking about a development plugin.
Sometimes I think we are spiking about theory of OpenSource, but
without relation to the "importance of the problem".
I am the first that about OpenSource spoke in an academic way but more
often it's not so good to be detached from reality
Regards.