[Gvsig_english] gvSIG::who is using this software??

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Mar 5 16:55:04 CET 2007

Hi list,
I would find it interesting to know, how many people and what organisations
are working with gvSIG. I work as an employee at the Department of Health and
Environment, City of Munich. As the City Council has decided to migrate all
Desktop Computers to Linux (Debian), we are looking for an
opensource-replacement of ArcView (3.2). I only got a short glimpse on gvSIG,
but what I saw was already quite promising!

What about you? I would be grateful for some more comments..

Best regards,
Wolfgang