[Gvsig_english] Writing extensions for gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 09:22:43 CET 2007

Hi Antonio, list
I really appreciate that there's a scripting guide with some examples for this
purpose. But, as you mentioned, classes and methods used by gvSIG are not
really documented - or we just could not find it...
Once the documentation is available (soon?), it would be great to have an
online "repository" for woriking extensions (wiki?), because it is much
easier to understand and develop a new extension by using an existing one
instead of starting from scratch...
Developers, list: what do you think about this?

Best,
Wolfgang