[Gvsig_english] About Grid

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:44:06 CET 2007

Hi,

I hope you will take account the possibility to have the grid link
with the view like in arcmap not to have it generated but non moving
if we move the extend like in arcview 3.

Also  since gv_sig is right now the best mapping open source gis,
this feature is really needed.

Also... we make maps that always use and show at the same time utm
grid and lat long grid... I also made a project with on top the
sector separation like in road map to link to the road location.. So
beeing able to do the tree will be a plus.  At the arcmap way....

Marcel