[Gvsig_english] Helping with translations

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Oct 29 13:31:52 CET 2007

Hi Tim and Chris,

thank you very much for your interest. Tyler is revising the english
translation of gvSIG now. So that there aren't different versions of it,
we think that the best way now is that if there's some word or sentence
out of context or with a bad translation you contact him and if you
disagree in anyone we can debate in the list.

Best regards,
             Mario