[Gvsig_english] Scale information

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Apr 1 19:03:08 CEST 2008

Hello, Marcus

Perhaps you already know this, but the scale combo located on the status bar is editable, so you can type 2400 and hit enter to get a 1:2400 scale which means "one inch = 200 feet", and when you link a view to a map, you can also indicate the scale. Then you only need to 'manually' add some graphical item to your map to indicate this. Perhaps just a png image created by you. I don't know if this is enough for you until this functionality is automated.

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>