[Gvsig_english] Scripting to draw a line in the gvSIG

gracecwl gracecwl at sains.com.my
Fri Apr 4 17:37:18 CEST 2008

Hi Pablo Piqueras Bartolomé
,

I like to Draw a line provided data is in the mySQL. therefore, i need
script to call the data out from the mySQL to draw a line, point or polygon
in the gvSIG. i have read throught the tutorial, the example show is draw a
point provided data is in the excel data file.

Hope you can share any idea to solve this problem

thanks and regards,
grace