[Gvsig_english] Correction of serious error in gvSIG Mobile extension synchronisation

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Apr 7 09:28:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

we have corrected the serious error detected recently in the gvSIG
Mobile synchronization extension and have subsequently released a new
update which is now available at
http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=1924&L=0.&K=1&L=2.

We would like to remind you that the gvSIG Mobile synchronisation
extension should be installed over gvSIG and, for the moment, will allow
data to be exported to gvSIG mobile.

We strongly advise users who downloaded the extension before it was
taken offline to download the new version REGARDLESS OF THEIR OPERATING
SYSTEM. After installation, please check that the “extension build
number” is correct (“6”) in the tab in “About…”in gvSIG.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, in particular
to Alessandro Sgambati and Carlos Galcerán who we would like to thank
for their invaluable cooperation in correcting the error.

Best regards,
The gvSIG team

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez