[Gvsig_english] Error while loading WFS-Project with Unique Value legend

Dr. Falk-Juri Knauft knauft at zib.de
Wed Apr 16 11:09:18 CEST 2008

Hi all, my project contains a shp-layer from a GeoServer-WFS. While it
opens without problems if the legend is using the default (single symbol),
it has trouble to open if I choose the Unique Values option. This does not
happen, if I put the same shp-layer from a local source into the project
and choose the Unique Value option. Is there a known reason and maybe a
work-aournd?

To clarify the setup:
Version1: local Shape, Unique Value option => project opens
Version2: Shape from WFS, Unique Value option => project can't open layer
Version3: Shape from WFS, Single Symbol option => project opens

Yours Falk