[Gvsig_english] developer'smanual in english?

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Aug 5 13:20:55 CEST 2008

Hi Steven, list,

there's one person who is collaborating with the translation of the
developer's manual from Spanish to English. It has been started this
week. Our aim is to have a group of translators and supervisors to have
the highest quality in english translations.

The bulk of the work is being the translation from Spanish. We hope to
increase the group of translators to complete the English translation soon.

All of you interested in translation from Spanish to English can contact
me (carrera_marrod at gva.es).

Best regards,
             Mario