[Gvsig_english] Re: recommended raster exchange format

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:16:32 CEST 2008

I don't know if it helps.
Once I needed to export a float raster as an image with a color scheme
coherent with the one I had built inside GRASS (not preserving the
original pixel values).
To do it I had written this script:
http://www.geospatial.it/allegri/grass/r.out.jpeg_, that converts
grass rasters to georeferenced jpeg (with jgw)
I'm not so good in bash scripting, so I'm sure it could have been
written better, but it worked for me :-)