[Gvsig_english] kriging

Ana Alfonso alfonso_anacaa at gva.es
Wed Aug 27 13:18:37 CEST 2008

Hello Charlotte,

You can find any help in this web on how to use the sextante extension.

http://www.sextantegis.com/video.htm

The kriging option is in interpolacion. For the moment these videos are
in Spanish.

In this web you can dowland the sextante manual, but the problem one
more time for you itś in Spanish.

http://campusvirtual.unex.es/cala/cala/mod/resource/view.php?id=2706

I hope help you.

Regards,