[Gvsig_english] georeferencing with gvSIG, question an wish

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 29 16:42:12 CEST 2008

Hello Wolfgang,
you can make some corrections during georeferencing: accept or delete Points if the RMS Value aren`t what you need; import/export Points (coordinates) in csv.
Surely you know it, but hier [1] you can maybe refresh ideas.
The button "apply" could be a good improvement.
Have a nice weekend und thanks again for your Inputs.
José Antonio
[1] gvSIG 1.0 Tutorial in German
 http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/cursos/Tutorial-gvSIG-1_0-de.pdf