[Gvsig_english] - srpski prevod

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Mon Feb 25 20:16:18 CET 2008

Ok, sorry not to serve of any help.

Usually I encourage to send translations, even if they are partially
done. My personal point of vue it's that we may publish an incomplete
transation (for instance, mixed english-servian) and that this may serve
as 'call efect' for people wanting to improve this aspect.

If you agree you may send to my coleague as much material as you have,
and we may publish this incomplete translation if it's the best we can get.

greetings and thanks for your collaboration
    Luis