[Gvsig_english] New set of North arrows symbols for Gvsig

Jan Helebrant JHelebrant at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 7 10:37:42 CET 2008

Hi Silvio,
maybe more elegant solution is to convert the text to vector. You can do it by selecting the object and using the function Object to curve (the english name is probably not correct, I have czech version of Inkscape) - it is in fourth entry (? Curve or Vertex) in main menu (from right), then the first one. For better orientation including screenshot. This could work. But I do not have gvSIG at work so cannot try it.

Jan