[Gvsig_english] Re: can't correctly load the attached shapefile (enrico chiaradia)

enrico chiaradia enrico.chiaradia at unimi.it
Mon Jan 14 17:01:52 CET 2008

Thank you very much, Jan and Antonio!
My shapefile is a selection of a larger one, made probably (I have to
verify!) with ESRI ArcGis. Also this big file is correctly loaded in
MapWindow and I created the selection using MapWindow function.
Following Antonio's suggestion, I installed OpenJump and I converted
("save as...") the original shapefile to a new one. This worked fine and
the new shapefile is correctly loaded in gvSIG!
I always thought that openJump and gvSig were based one the same core
library, obviously it's not so!
Thank you again!

enrico.