[Gvsig_english] Gvsig and GDAL

ju julien.guilloux at espaces-naturels.fr
Thu Jan 17 15:30:58 CET 2008

so that means that gv gis would never open mapinfo file ?
many orgnaisation would like to change from mapinfo to gvsig : but if
mapinfo file is not supported in a futur version, maybe a quick menu of
transfert ( with tab2shp ) could be add in gv sig tool ?
well i am not a devellopper and i don't know if tab2shp is opensource !

thanks,
Julien