[Gvsig_english] Some questions regarding printing

Casagrande Luca thedoktor78 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:12:53 CEST 2008

César Martínez Izquierdo-2 wrote:

> [..]
> However, I'd like to remark that this is an open source project, so we
> will be happy if someone wants to push gvSIG in this field (either by
> developing himself or by sponsoring developers).

Hi Cèsar,

I think we should open a fundraising, like has been done for other OS
project.
The plan could be this:

- First we find the missing features and the most problematic bug on
printing
- With your help, we evaluate how much will cost implementing/fixing those
things for 2.0 release
- We start a fundraising

What do you think?

Bye