[Gvsig_english] Problem in Map Composer

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 10:38:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a bug whereby when I simplify the legend in the map composer, the
top two legend symbols (in this case text - 'abcd') greatly increase in
size and overlap each other, making the legend look ridiculous. When I
click on the symbol (or where it should be) however, it does not
indicate that the size of the symbol has changed, and any attempts to
change it back to normal here do not work. Having just looked at it this
morning, the symbols now appear to be extra-small instead of
extra-large...still not right!

Is there any way to work around this? It is making my map look ridiculous.

All the best,

Rory.