[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Mar 17 16:52:09 CET 2008

Ciao, Ivan. Thank you for your interest.

gvSIG Mobile does not support the TIF format so far. For raster layers, you can open ECW, PNG, JPG and GIF files, and WMS services in these formats.

The SHP button does nothing? It does not open the file chooser dialog?
The GPS dialog button worked?

Try to load in the first place small shapefiles (for example the attached lazio_4326.zip). Perhaps your PDA does not accept the DLLs that come with gvSIG Mobile. Small shapefiles do not use any DLL.

In any case, please send us the following files:

\gvSIGMobile\gvsig_mobile_launch.log
\gvSIGMobile\log\*.txt

after an unsuccessful attempt.

Regards,