[Gvsig_english] problems running gvsig_mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Mar 25 13:59:23 CET 2008

Hello, Geog

Ok. According to your log file, these two files  do NOT exist on your PDA:

\J9\PPRO11\bin\j9w.exe
\FlashDisk\J9\PPRO11\bin\j9w.exe

Is it true? Those files are exactly in that place or not? Where did you copy the J9 folder?

PDAs running Windows Mobile 2003 are a special case. You have to copy the J9 in the root:

\J9\...

or in the special card:

\FlashDisk\J9\...

If you copy J9 in the folder "\SD card" it will not run, sorry, because gvSIG Mobile only looks for J9 in the root and in the first card, and in your PDA the first card is the special card (FlashDisk).

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68