[Gvsig_english] Projection management

Marcus C. England marcuscengland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:09:36 CET 2008

I should add that playing around with this appears that the
transformations don't do anything. The extents of the underlying data
remain the same whether I do a transformation or not (it does not
transform coordinates from degrees to meters).

By the way, I am running Ubuntu 7.10, in case that is important. I am
also using java 1.6. I don't see why that would cause a problem with
transformations, but would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

-Marcus