[Gvsig_english] gvSIG-Wiki on osgeo???

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Nov 4 15:08:51 CET 2008

Hi Silvio and all others,
ok. osgeo-wiki seems to be acepted somehow. I am not sure, if they like us to
upload loads of video-files for tutorials, but maybe it is possible to find
an answer for that question on osgeo.org.
The second thing I am thinking of:
It should be possible to add new pages in that form:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Name_of_item

However, GRASS-GIS has a different url. Here it is:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page
This would be even better, as it would enable us to adapt the wiki a little
bit (logo for example). However, I do not know, what we would have to do in
order to get this. I would expect that the gvSIG-Team has to ask osgeo to get
this address (http://gvsig.osgeo.org/wiki). Would be really good, if someone
could find the answer for that.

Best,
Wolfgang