[Gvsig_english] bug reports for gvSIG 2.0 build 1216

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Wed Nov 12 10:04:03 CET 2008

Ben and others,
Maybe is a good idea to send the whole list to here and the spanish dev list, so others
could confirm what you report in other environments.
I don't see any reason to postpone your list.
Agustin

> Alternatively, we could just send our error lists and
> the gvSIG developers put them into their internal bug tracking
> system and then make the bug/wish list publicly available as soon
> as a collaborative system is up and running.
>
> Ben
>
> Casagrande Luca wrote:
> >

> > Benjamin Ducke-2 wrote:
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> I have given build 1216 some thorough testing over the
> >> last days and have come up with a list of 82 bugs, annoyances,
> >> small wishes and questions.
> >>
> >> What would be the better method of reporting them to this list:
> >>
> >> 1. Writing 82 individual emails (like we discussed before)
> >> 2. Putting all of them into context ("labeling", "editing" etc.)
> >> and reporting them in one lengthy email?
> >>
> >> ... I'd be willing to do both. Whatever is better to deal with
> >> for the developers.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Ben
> >>

> > Hi.
> > Same thing here..is it possible to have a bugzilla system or something like
> > that?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Luca
>

> --
> Benjamin Ducke
> Senior Applications Support and Development Officer
>
> Oxford Archaeological Unit Limited
> Janus House
> Osney Mead
> OX2 0ES
> Oxford, U.K.
>
> Tel.: ++44 (0)1865 263 800
> benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
>

> ------
> Files attached to this email may be in ISO 26300 format (OASIS Open Document Format). If
you have difficulty opening them, please visit http://iso26300.info for more information.

Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Phone:   +34 963 86 42 42
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28   Fax:      +34 963 86 42 34
València 46010