[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.1.2. bug (?) regarding map layout::active link

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Nov 17 15:49:08 CET 2008

Hi list,
we discovered a bug regarding the map layout. When adding the content of a view to the map layout, the user has the possibility to deactivate / activate automatic update of the map. This works fine, as long as the user does not re-open the view's properties in the map layout. If you have changed the content or extent of the view and re-open the views properties in the map layout, the map is updated, although the option "active link" was deactivated. I would consider this behaviour as a bug. Do you agree we me?

Best,
Wolfgang