[Gvsig_english] Change Projection Error

Bibby, David (RPS) david.bibby at rps.bwl.de
Wed Nov 26 18:10:55 CET 2008

Hi,

When trying to change the Projection at the start of a project by pressing the "Actual Projection" button in 2.0 Beta (build 1218) in View Properties I get the "java.long.NullPointerException" error message. This happens on three Windows XP (SP2) PCs (two German language, one English). On my Vista (Business edition, German) it works fine. I have no problems in this respect on my windows XP or Vista mashines with version 1.1.2 OA edition. Is this a real bug in 2.0 Beta on Win XP or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

David

____________________________________

David Bibby B.A. (Hons.)
Referent für digitale Grabungsdokumentation

Regierungspäsidium Stuttgart
Referat 115 - Landesamt für Denkmalpflege

Berliner Strasse 12
73728 Esslingen

Telefon: +49(0)711 904 45 121
Mobil:    +49(0)162 298 82 92