[Gvsig_english] Cant make a Layer show up with the rest

Jonathan Agüero Valverde jaguero at produs.ucr.ac.cr
Thu Nov 27 15:28:03 CET 2008

Virgilio,

It sounds like you have a projection's problem. Your layers are in 2 different projections; therefore, in two different places.
I think there is a extension (jCRS) for reprojecting your layers all to the same projection.

Ing. Jonathan Agüero Valverde, Dr.
Profesor
Programa de Investigación en
Desarrollo Urbano Sostenible (ProDUS)