[Gvsig_english] unable to open an existing project

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 15:00:01 CEST 2008

I have had this problem before. There is a rare condition where gvSIG
zero-bytes the project file. I reported this one before:

---

When attempting to save a project, the Spanish error message:
"Error guardando el proyecto" appears. This seems to happen when adding
the same Shapefile as more than one layer. In my case, the .GVP project
file got corrupted (zero'd) afterwards once!

---

I have not quite been able to reconstruct the precise circumstances that
led to this yet.

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeology Ltd
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES