[Gvsig_english] gvSIG's extension topologia...

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Thu Oct 23 17:26:37 CEST 2008

Hi Benjamin.

It's not finished yet (because it seems SDE complains about the
generated polygon, but it may help you if you are not using SDE...

https://gvsig.org/web/docdev/manual-para-desarrolladores-gvsig/ejemplos/edicion/view?set_language=en

Source code:

https://gvsig.org/docdev/docs/manual-para-desarrolladores-gvsig-1/ejemplos/https://gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/manual-para-desarrolladores-gvsig-1/ejemplos/data/src_workshop.zip

This extension alone: