[Gvsig_english] Re: setup development environment

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Thu Sep 25 17:43:45 CEST 2008

Thanks Benjamin and Giovanni for your interest

I think is a must to have those kind of instructions a simple list of steps to have the libraries and extensions in the right order and so on.

I think next week I can try to do that if nobody smarter than me does it before ;)

About the patches, well sending diffs to this list is a valid starting point for me. Hopefully, we'll have soon a public bug reporting interface at our collaborative portal and attaching patches on it maybe it will be possible (but I can't assure that right now).

Again thank you for your patience and comments and I hope you'll continue working with gvSIG.

Cheers
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía