[Gvsig_english] NavTable-0.4.1_Beta gvSIG-1.9 compatible

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 4 15:03:33 CET 2009

Hi Nacho,

I have installed the 0.4.1 Beta extension on Windows 2000 professional (sp4).
So far no problems :-)

I would like to ask if there is a date already fixed for releasing the 1.0 version?
I don't mean the exact day or month but, at least, the most probable period (e.g. around mid 2010).

Concerning the 1.0 release, I have read and I quote: "The data access logic will be sepparated from the user graphic
interface, so it will be possible to adapt NavTable to another GIS
programs."
In short, what do you mean by "another GIS programs?
Do you mean a Gis program which run on Java or whatever software (e.g. Qgis)?

Best regards and THANKS a lot for this new great release

Silvio