[Gvsig_english] Call for Papers for FOSSGIS 2010 in Osnabrück , Germany has been extended to December 16th, 14 h UTC+1

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 9 16:24:22 CET 2009

Hi list,

FYI: the call for papers has been extended to December 16th, 14 h (!) UTC+1.
For further information have a look at [1] (in German only) and [2] (Notes
for international speakers).

The conference committee wishes Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year. We are
looking forward to seeing y'all in Osnabrück.

Hans

 --
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso
CSGIS