[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2 and charts (pie - diagrams)

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 18 07:05:22 CET 2009

Hello Silvio,
pie diagrams is a new legend of gvSIG 1.9. It´s a part of a project that is not finished. You don´t need to wait so much. I think we can publish it in 03.2010. The Project is made in Germany.
In another german project, we are working now on bar/column chart as new legend of gvSIG 1.9. I hope both of them will be available in 03.2010.
Regards
Jose

 --
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso