[Gvsig_english] a wish for the function "selection by layer"

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Feb 5 11:17:29 CET 2009

Dear list,
I have a wish for gvSIG's function "selection by layer": currently, this
feature does not allow to select features of another layer based on a
user-specified distance (AV3.2 has this function, and I really like it).
Would be great, if this would be implemented in the future (or are there any
plans?).
Of course, it is possible to get the same selection via the geoprocess buffer
and afterwards the "selection by layer". But then I have to do some more
steps in between...

Your opinion?
Best,
Wolfgang