[Gvsig_english] Raising awareness: Highlighting institutions / groups that use gvSIG

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Mon Feb 9 18:14:45 CET 2009

Hi Joseph.

Yes, definetely this is on our to-do list.
Thank you for start the list.

I remember that Wolfgang Qual started a discussion about this almost two
years ago. I think is time to update it! By the way, the first person
who answered Wolfgang in that time was Chris Puttick. :-)

We'll include your references in the gvSIG homepage.

Regards,
Manuel.