[Gvsig_english] Abort my susbscription to gvsig international mailing list

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Thu Feb 19 09:36:24 CET 2009

Hello François,

you can do it from
http://runas.cap.gva.es/mailman/listinfo/gvsig_internacional, at the end
of the page, where you can introduce your e-mail address in the
"Unsubscribe or edit options" text box. On the other hand, there's a
possibility to receive the e-mails only in one e-mail every day, so you
wouldn't receive so many e-mails. If you want this option tell me it and
I'll change it because there's a problem in the configuration of the
lists and it's not possible to be done by the user.

Best regards,
          Mario