[Gvsig_english] WFS, Sextante

Dietrich Schröder dietrich.schroeder at hft-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 8 13:19:40 CEST 2009

Antonio,
I used the stable version. I have just now installed the nightly build.
Unfortunately, there were some problems with GUI, the SEXTANTE toolbox was
not properly accessible. It comes up with some additional window to
configure the toolbox, but it didn't work. So I've used a workaround to test
the vectorization, that is using the Modeler, here the tools are accessible.
But he result is the same: overlapping polygons as you can see from the
screenshot.

Yet I've not checked the topology approach, I will do that later.

By the way, still I have the problem of deactivated tools in the modeler,
even though I've loaded some vector layers. In particular, all the tool in
"tools for polygon layers" are deactivated.

Best Regards

Dietrich