[Gvsig_english] GvSIG Mobile 0.2 and shapfile problem

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Sat Jun 6 20:55:08 CEST 2009

Hello, Wolfgang:

- regarding the shapefile, can you send us in a zip file all the log files \gvSIGMobile\log\*.txt? Or even the shapefile itself?

- waypoints are stored but not painted immediately. You have to add the waypoints file afterwards as a vector file.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)