[Gvsig_english] An error message I cannot understand

Sal Garfi sal.garfi at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 9 19:22:43 CEST 2009

Dear All

I'm presently using gvSIG 1.1.2 (as distributed by Oxford Archaeology Digital). When I am editing a layer, and I wish to save within my editing session, as I like to periodically do by selecting the 'Save' icon, the information console comes up with the following error message:

"Fallo guardando el Proyecto en: com.iver.cit.gvsig.project.documents.table.ProjectTable"

First, what exactly does this mean, and second, should I just select the 'Accept' button on the information console, and would that correct whatever error has occurred?

This is probably a very simple issue, but I'm totally perplexed. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Sal Garfi