[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobil manual

Javier Carrasco jcarrasco at prodevelop.es
Sat Mar 7 17:34:11 CET 2009

While you wait for the manual you can use the small help button placed
at the right of the toolbar to guide yourserf. And of course ask at this list.

To start edition you should open the layer list (TOC) and activate the
checkbox in the edition column (ilustrated with a pencil icon).

After that you can use the tools in the edition toolbar.

Regards
Javi