[Gvsig_english] gvSIG international program: question about Tcharting tool presentation

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 11 16:50:25 CET 2009

Hi Ben,

Benjamin Ducke wrote:
> Could you tell me where to find the charts function
> in Kosmo GIS? I can't seem to find it anywhere in
> the symbology options.

A colleague of mine, in the past gave me this information.
Taking a look at the Kosmo website it seems it is not true.
In the future I will check better my sources...
Sorry for the inconvenience :-(

At present, at home, for creating charts and diagrams I use Qgis.
On the contrary, at work, for doing so, we use ArcGis.
Regarding these two softwares I can confirm everything because I use both of them myself :-)

Best regards,

Silvio