[Gvsig_english] Problems with EPSG.21781

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Thu Nov 12 11:19:48 CET 2009

Hi Lorenz.

I think this is a different problem. The gvSIG driver is not
reprojecting, so, I think the problem is not related with the kind of
projection.
I guess there is a problem with an Integer field in your table. Try to
select only the geometry field for your layer in order to isolate the
problem.

To be sure about this problem, we need to connect to your data. Is it
possible to do so? If yes, you can use my private mail, don't send the
parameters to the whole list.

Cheers.

Fran Peñarrubia
www.scolab.es